Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
- Lead the end-to-end product strategy and delivery for Affinidi’s Global Developer Ecosystem
- Define and refine Developer Experience (DX) and developer journey
- Work continually to turn business goals into a set of clearly-articulated and rigorously-prioritized epics and stories that can be delivered by engineering teams
- Articulate a clear vision, strategy, and roadmap for open source and developer facing product offerings based on deep understanding and insights of the decentralized identity ecosystem and landscape
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions
- Act as the voice of the developer and work closely with developer groups to gain an understanding of developer personas, pain points and journeys
- Lead the product roadmap in collaboration with engineering, design, marketing and other teams, providing insights into product, technology and market trends
- Continuously gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
- Monitor and report on KPIs and metrics to measure success
- Champion the MVP concept, distilling the product down to what is desirable, viable and feasible
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- You are a seasoned Product Manager, having been successful in launching and scaling digital products from the ground up
- Deep understanding of dealing with developer-facing products
- Strong knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- An excellent leader and facilitator with experience collaborating with cross-functional Product, Engineering, Design and Business Development teams
- Relish working in a startup environment full of ambiguity with the ability to manage time and schedules to meet ambitious goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of open source projects, processes, and business models
- Understanding of developers and developer tooling, along with the overall software development life cycle
- Proven record of influencing others without having direct authority over them
- Big plus if you have an understanding of web3 / decentralized technologies
- You have worked as a Product Manager for a developer-facing product
Here is the interview process for this role:
- 20-30m interview with one of our Talent Team or Recruitment Partners
- 1h Functional interview with our Director of Product
- 1h Case study
- Cross functional - 45m
- Product Leadership + Culture - 45m
We can be flexible with the structure if someone's circumstances or timescales require it for good reason, just let us know!
Please reach out if you have any specific requirements so we can be as accommodating as possible for you.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.