Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
- Establish, lead and execute effective marketing + content initiatives from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in developing the marketing strategy and campaigns
- Identify growth opportunities for brand identity, positioning and voice
- Research and compile new trends and business potential and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Develop in-depth market and consumer understanding for assigned product categories
- Conceive and execute engaging content calendar to significantly increase traffic to website(s) and other key content metrics
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, and marketing best practices to recommend campaign development and go-to-market strategies
- Streamline and elevate multi-channel digital marketing efforts to drive inbound leads
You should apply if
- You are a seasoned Marketing professional with end-to-end marketing experience, with knowledge in online growth marketing and/or brand strategy
- Be fluent in a variety of media, including print, digital, social media and graphics, and be highly experienced in both product launch and growth activities
- Experience producing high-quality content marketing assets (website content, email campaigns, social media posts, brand guides etc.)
- Ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing and content strategy
- Strong passion and ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Exposure to the travel or tech related industry is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to build relationships across cross-functional teams
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.