Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
What you’ll do:
- Define on and execute on the recruitment strategy for our India hub
- Directly source high calibre technical talent using tools like LinkedIn, GitHub, StackOverflow to name a few
- Manage the end of end recruitment process from direct sourcing, interviewing, and offer negotiation
- Partner with a variety of hiring managers to create robust interview processes
- Articulate company culture and values throughout recruiting process
- Use data and metrics to measure our performance and provide insights on how we can improve our recruiting efforts
- Build talent pools of candidates for key disciplines like Engineering and Product
- Develop and implement a delightful candidate experience
- Partner with our global Talent Team and work on key strategic projects
You should apply if:
- You’ve got extensive experience as an internal recruiter in a high growth tech company / startup
- You have strong knowledge of the talent market in India and know where to source high calibre candidates from
- Proven track record in direct sourcing for candidates using a variety of tools
- You are confident managing and advising stakeholders on how to approach building their teams
- Experienced in building and utilising a variety of recruiting tools and channels
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
The interview process for this role is:
- 30m interview with one of our Talent Partners
- 1h interview with Operations Lead
- Final interview with our Leadership Team
We can be flexible with the structure if someone's circumstances or timescales require it for good reason, just let us know!
Please reach out if you have any specific requirements so we can be as accommodating as possible for you.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Affinidi embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.