Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
- In one sentence: Increase adoption of Affinidi’s technology by starting and independently leading BD initiatives
- Develop go-to-market (GTM) strategies to drive adoption of Affinidi’s technology.
- Identify, engage, and create partnerships with private enterprises, government entities, leading start-ups, technology consultants, and MNC partners
- Work closely with key cross functional stakeholders across Engineering, Product, Marketing, Solution Architects, and Sr. Management. Regularly deliver external feedback to them
- Work with global start-up ecosystems to identify potential technology partners and companies that can leverage Affinidi’s tech stack
- Build and deploy sales and business development campaigns across relevant geographies and industries
- Collaborate with other Business Development teams across Affinidi identifying and developing best practices to develop GTM and client engagement strategies
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Possess a min. of 7 years of relevant experience in crafting GTM strategies, commercial strategies, and business/sales execution
- Excellent communication skills in English or German
- Must possess strong market knowledge and experience in the EU and/or North American markets including but not limited to regional start-up ecosystems, relevant governmental bodies / regulators, VC / early stage funding players
- Proven track record in driving significant business impact (increased adoption or sales volumes) for young technology companies
- The person must be a structured, analytical, strategic thinker comfortable working independently as part of a global team split across multiple geographies and time-zones
- Passionate about technology, ideally (but not compulsory) with knowledge and exposure to Digital Identity/ Blockchain space
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.