LemmaTree aims to empower individuals and organizations with control of their verifiable data. In doing so, it seeks to inspire the building of disruptive businesses striving for transparency and portability within the digital credentials and identities space. LemmaTree comprises three businesses - Affinidi, Trustana, and GoodWorker, all of which are seeded and funded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
Affinidi is a core technology company focused on digital identity. We empower institutions to issue verifiable credentials to individuals and businesses, who gain ownership and control of their data. We partner with governments and stakeholders within the travel and aviation, healthcare, and technology space to build a trusted ecosystem that enables safe travels across the globe through Affinidi Travel. We also deploy decentralized technology and verifiable credentials to global businesses within financial services, including financial institutions, regulators, fintechs, and more, to redefine the way they serve organizations and individuals, through Affinidi Finnovate. Affinidi Finnovate is powering chekFIN, a decentralised credentials platform that allows financial institutions to obtain verified credentials about fintechs. Affinidi Finnovate also enables organizations to issue digital certificates which can be verified and shared online.
Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) combines software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems. SREs ensure that Affinidi's services, both our internally critical and our externally-visible systems, have reliability, uptime appropriate to users' needs and a fast rate of improvement. Additionally SRE’s will keep an ever-watchful eye on our systems capacity and performance. Much of our software development focuses on optimizing existing systems, building infrastructure and eliminating work through automation.
At Affinidi we have a culture of diversity, intellectual curiosity, and problem solving. Our organization brings together people with a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Affinidi platforms, we make Affinidi's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
What you’ll do
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, deployment, operation, and refinement
- Establish and maintain monitoring, observability and alerting for the growing number (currently 30+) of services deployed across our kubernetes clusters
- Drive the definition and tracking of SLOs and SLIs, set up the error budgets
- Enable services to be deployed multiple times a day by setting up the right tools and process to ensure the efficient production rollout
- Evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems
You should apply if you have:
- Experience programming in at least one of the following languages: Python, Go, TypeScript, or similar programming languages.
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus and Grafana
- Experience using Kubernetes
- Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive.
- Understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Familiarity with building and operating applications written in TypeScript and Go
- Experience managing multiple Kubernetes clusters
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.