Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
This role is based out of Bangalore, India.
We're looking for an HR Analyst who will be responsible for providing data analysis in support of human resource functions, mainly hiring related activities.
- Develop and manage Recruitment reports and recruitment data for report generation, Working extensively on ATS
- Working closely with Talent partner & hiring managers on onboarding activities, follow-ups with upcoming new joinings
- Working on other HR related activities around JD creation, Job posting, Onboarding
- Recruitment related activities
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- 2 years of combined experience in the following areas while in a human resource or related role: Data Analysis, Recruitment activities, Interview coordination
- Experience in MS-Excel
- Interpersonal skills - Good at collaboration and communication skills
- Experience in Greenhouse ATS will be added advantage
We request you to kindly fill this form and share few details about your experience :
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.