Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
What you’ll do:
- As a Software Engineer in Test in our office in India you will Contribute to the development of a cutting-edge product in a quality-driven engineering culture.
- Speak directly with our customers for any quality needs / feedback
- Track quality gate metrics such as code coverage, code smells and flag issues to the team.
- Contribute in developing and evolving the Test Strategy.
- Implement and inspire a QA mindset within teams - be a proponent of “test early, test often” philosophy.
You should apply if:
- You have Full Stack QA experience with a strong background in Backend Test Automation, Cloud Native, BDD, Test Planning, and different types of testing.
- Experience with different automation testing frameworks, preferably JS based, such as Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, Cucumber.js and Cypress.
- 3+ years experience in software test automation and quality assurance.
- Experience with CI/CD and Build pipelines.
- Experience with Cloud-native build/test/deploy of a platform (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud).
- Experience with 3rd party integrations and integration testing.
- Excellent analytical skills: proven ability to look at a use case from several different angles
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactively gives suggestions to improve product and processes
- You think about quality as a cultural mindset rather than a functional task
Here is the interview process for this role:
- 30m interview with one of our Talent Team or Recruitment Partners
- 60m pairing interview with one of our Engineers
- 60m functional interview focusing on quality engineering and software testing
- 90m final interview with a variety of people including our PMs, Leads and other Engineers
We can be flexible with the structure if someone's circumstances or timescales require it for good reason, just let us know!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Affinidi embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.