Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen. This is a unique opportunity for a high performing individual to have a broad impact. You will work closely with a talented and diverse group of engineers, product managers and industry experts.
This role at Affinidi focuses on our initiatives for the blue-collar workers and adjacent working class segments in India, enabling access to value added services in the areas including but not limited to credit, education, healthcare and employment. These initiatives are being driven along with GoodWorker, which provides workers in India with a digital, verified biodata and empowers them to find jobs more easily, secure their livelihood and establish a formal career. The role will provide unique opportunities for a high performing individual to have real impact.
This role is based out of Bangalore, India.
What you'll do
- Support the end-to-end process of on-boarding new partners on both issuer and service provider front, providing support for their operational processes
- Keep pilot plan, timelines, and documentation organized
- Handle incoming end-customer and partner feedback, issues, and requests
- Collaborate with Product, Technology and Business Development teams to ensure the success of the partnership programs on both issuer and developer front
- Develop a deep understanding of end customer needs, concerns and thoughts regarding the usage of the products and services through customer surveys and field visits and feed inputs to Product and Design teams for product development/enhancements
- Support in developing a data-driven approach to achieve team KPIs
- Identify areas of improvement in the areas of operational efficiency and risk mitigation
- Improve customer satisfaction by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to enhance process, productivity, efficiency and customer experience
- Assume ownership to drive any issues related to customer needs and troubleshoot as required
You should apply if
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field such as engineering, business management or liberal arts.
- You have above 2-4 years B2B experience in an account management or operations role within high-growth technology companies or start-ups
- You enjoy working with numbers and are data driven
- You are proficient in advanced Excel (VBA, Pivot Tables, H/VLookup etc.)
- You are well versed in English, Hindi and one or more regional languages such as Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi etc.
- You have strong passion for working in a start-up environment
- You are a problem solver and like coming up with creative ideas to solve customer challenges
- You are a great listener and have outstanding communication and teamwork skills
- You have a growth mindset with a strong bias for action and are able to proactively execute tasks and have a structured working style
- You have strong customer empathy, particularly a thorough understanding of blue-collar workers, their lives, needs and issues they face with access to basic life services
- You are customer-centric, enjoy communicating and fostering positive relationships
- You have the ability to multi-task across a high number of accounts and tasks at any given time and have great attention to detail and ability to execute detailed tasks efficiently and effectively
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.