Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
As a member of our Affinidi’s Product team, you will be given the opportunity to be part of our latest and exciting team across various products and initiatives in the decentralized identity space. Such use of decentralized identity technology will benefit Singapore and participating countries with authenticated information for a seamless and validated process.
- Become knowledgeable about the company’s technology, products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on safe travel industry developments;
- Research on existing product offerings and business problems in the market
- Assist in the development of business strategies by using data and statistical analysis
- Product definition:
- participate in ideation, customer testing through surveys, interviews, or other channels;
- create product tickets with requirements for design and engineering (with user story, descriptions, scenarios and acceptance criteria)
- Product QA: testing on new product features against acceptance criteria
- Process execution and automation: support product needs and spec automation solutions
- Ops support:
- process data from integration partners;
- prepare KPI reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Admin: product documentation, process feedback, road mapping
Who you are:
- Passionate about emerging technologies;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; enjoys interactions
- Relevant internship experience in business development or a related field (start-up, entrepreneurship, consulting, etc.) preferred;
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.