Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
- Lead the end-to-end content marketing strategy and delivery for Affinidi’s Global Developer Ecosystem across written, video and other mediums
- Perform exhaustive research to gain in-depth knowledge of all customer personas and create content appropriate for the GDE’s customer personas
- Strategize content pillars across mediums and planning editorial calendar and content proposition for all delivery platforms
- Collaborate with video and other creative teams to implement the strategy
- Define and own content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice/writing style for all content
- Conduct content audits and help define ROI for content including improvement areas for strategy
- Work with cross-functional teams to articulate key message for Developers and ensure that content is aligned accordingly
- Understanding of SEO, keyword research, information architecture, and usability best practices to deliver targeted content
- Proven working experience in technical writing — documentation or product guides including technical white papers,blogs
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- You are a seasoned Content Strategist with proven experience in building and presenting content in different formats/mediums from scratch
- Deep understanding of dealing with developer-facing products and open source projects
- Excellent copywriting skills and editorial competency
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM).
- Good Analytical abilities to spot patterns and trends in content marketing data
- Effective communication skills and past experience of managing different content types
- Relish working in a startup environment full of ambiguity with the ability to manage time and schedules to meet ambitious goals
- Big plus if you have an understanding of web3 / decentralized technologies
- You have written a technical white paper for a developer-facing organization/product.
Here is the interview process for this role:
- 20-30m interview with one of our Talent Team or Recruitment Partners
- 1h Functional interview with our Growth and Marketing Lead , GDE Lead, Performance Marketing Lead
- Cross-functional — 45m
- Marketing + Culture — 45m
- Remote-first company
- Unlimited vacations and sick-leaves 😍
- Extended Medical Insurance
- Learning budget — $1000 per year
- Home Battle-station allowance — $300
- Co-working space of your choice — if you are bored to work from home or haven’t bought your ticket to Bali yet 😊
- Face-to-Face teambuilding: we expect to have at least 1 per quarter
Here is the interview process for this role:
- 30m interview with one of our Talent Team or Recruitment Partners
- 1h Technical Assessment with one of our Technical specialists
- 1h Cross-Functional Interview
- 1h final interview with the Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Statement
Affinidi embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.