Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
What you'll do
- Engage with potential customers to understand business objectives and demonstrate Affinidi’s value proposition from a technical perspective
- Identify key customer requirements, system components and integrations necessary to design and build solutions that enable pilots and product deployments using Affinidi’s identity and credential products
- Translate requirements into executable technical solution architectures and implementation plans; present proposals to Sales, Operational and Engineering leadership
- Take charge of prototyping and solution delivery to ensure that solution implementations align with business objectives and proposals
- Deliver customized pre-sales technical presentations and product demonstrations to customers
- Assist in the development of RFP responses and drive to close new opportunities
- Align solutions with technology roadmaps and strategic direction of Affinidi
- Communicate cross-functionally across business development and engineering to articulate and drive improvements and delivery dependencies in Affinidi’s product
- Troubleshoot customer technical issues in real time
- Drive development and enforcement of standards, tools and methodologies; documenting best practices to allow effective use of Affinidi’s systems
You should apply if
- You have 5+ years experience as a software engineer, technical consultant or solutions engineer
- You have excellent systems integration experience with web services APIs
- You have experience communicating to technical and business audiences
- You have knowledge of the Enterprise & Cloud software space
- You're proficient in technical understanding of decentralized/SSI protocols and interactions within the decentralized/SSI ecosystem
- You have experience working with cloud identity providers and collaboration tools
- You have experience with Identity protocols (SAML, Kerberos, OAuth2, OpenID Connect etc.), enterprise & cloud identity management systems (e.g. Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, AWS IAM), Federated & SSO identity management stack is a plus
- You have experience working with distributed, cross-functional teams will be a plus
- You are customer focused and solution oriented
- You demonstrate technical excellence across multiple system-level topics
- You have strong technical communication and presentation skills
- You're willing to understand a highly technical and specialized product in the field of identity and data management
- You're comfortable working with new technologies and be ready to pick them up quickly
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.