Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and manage the development of our new tech hub in Bangalore, India
- Lead the engineering strategy & delivery for Affinidi core products
- Work together with our leadership on company’s critical technical decisions
- Build up a high performing & diverse engineering team across Singapore and India
- Enable Pilot delivery with Engineering and Customer Success
- Plan sprints and features with our Product owners
- Maintain our product & customer SLA’s and work with engineers in order to stay on time and deliver milestones with quality
- Balance MVP mindset with building for scale and defining the path to market
- Influence cross-functional engineering, business / go-to-market, and operational teams to support scale-up of Affinidi
You should apply if:
- You’re experienced in building and running cloud-native platforms & distributed systems engineering
- You’ve got a track record of developing and launching software products from the ground up that delight customers
- You’re obsessed with user-centric design and Agile software development
- You have experience creating specifications, clearly defining & communicating the “what” and managing project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with your team with a pragmatic approach
- You have experience working with cross-functional leaders and teams building & managing complex, large sized projects
- You channel attention to detail in everything you tackle
- You love working in a start-up environment where things move fast and you have autonomy with ownership & accountability to deliver
- You’re all about the positive transformation of environments
- You’re comfortable influencing & managing executive stakeholders
- You build cultures that are inclusive and where everyone can belong
- You have built and worked with distributed teams
- You’ve got an understanding and passion for enterprise customers & marketplace companies
Bonus points if:
- You have experience working with identity solutions
- You have worked with decentralized technologies (Blockchain, IPFS, decentralized Apps)
Here is the interview process for this role:
- 30m interview with one of our Talent Team or Recruitment Partners
- 1h interview with our Chief Technology Officer
- 1.5h technical workshop with our CTO, Engineering Leads and Lead Product Manager
- 3/4hrs of multiple interviews with a variety of people including our CPO, CTO, Leads and CEO
We can be flexible with the structure if someone's circumstances or timescales require it for good reason, just let us know!
Please reach out if you have any specific requirements so we can be as accommodating as possible for you.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.