Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
What you’ll do:
- As a Software Engineer in Test, one of the main areas you'll be working on is Performance and automation
- You will contribute to the development of a cutting-edge product in a quality-driven engineering culture.
- You'll be interacting and speaking with customers on a regular basis in order to bring back the customer context to the Engineering and Product teams
- Write test plans, create automated tests in JS - E2E, Smoke, Performance, etc.
- Track quality gate metrics such as code coverage, code smells and work with the team to get them resolved.
- Contribute to developing and evolving the Test Strategy
- Be the intersection between engineering, product, and design
- Inculcate a QA mindset within teams - be a proponent of test early, test often philosophy
At the moment we're only considering folks already based in India as this role will be based in Bangalore.
If you're not there already, we'll assume you're open to relocating. We can potentially help with relocation depending on your situation (please bring this up in your chat with the Hiring Team if you believe you'll need this support)
You should apply if
- You’re passionate about Performance Engineering: you enjoy working with the team on scaling the system from a few thousand to a few hundreds of thousands to a few million customers.
- You have used tools such as k6, Gatling, BlazeMeter, Jmeter, or equivalent
- You have 0-1 type of experience in scaling performance testing before
- You’re excited about the problem we’re solving!
- You enjoy talking to customers and stakeholders
- You believe that QA is not just a stage in the software development lifecycle, and have Fullstack QA experience with a strong background in Backend Test Automation, Performance Testing, Cloud Native, Test Planning, and different types of testing.
- Experience with Cloud-native build/test/deploy of a platform (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
- Experience with different automation testing frameworks using either one or more of Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, Cucumber.js, Cypress or equivalent
- Experience with CI/CD and Build pipelines
- Excellent analytical skills: proven ability to look at a use case from several different angles
- Proactively gives suggestions to improve product and processes
Here is the interview process for this role:
- 30m interview with someone from our Hiring Team
- 60m pairing interview with one of our Engineers
- 60m Technical Chat about QA Excellence
- 90m Final interview (30m Systems Design + 30min team collaboration + 30min culture fit)
We can be flexible with the structure if your circumstances or timescales require it for good reason. If that's your case, just let us know!
Please reach out if you have any specific requirements so we can be as accommodating as possible for you.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Affinidi embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.