TITLE: Training and Marketing Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Training and Marketing
POSITION OBJECTIVE: Assist with producing effective training and marketing programs to provide our affiliates the knowledge and tools to successfully administer the crop insurance program.
REPORTS TO: Training and Marketing Director
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Write and produce training videos and other training tools
- Oversee Agent Resources and Online Training Center on the AFBIS website
- Provide on-site and virtual training and support to agents
- Organize classroom and online training sessions for our affiliates, including use of our online training center
- Correspond through written and oral communications with state contacts, agents and AFBIS staff
- Maintain and organize training material, sign in sheets, test, required Agent forms and any other applicable documents in accordance with company document retention guidelines
- Create and maintain agent records with training hours, test scores, and signature deadlines for required forms.
- Develop marketing materials
- Develop and deliver communication material
- Research and develop material for newsletters and agent education
- Other duties as assigned.
RELATIONSHIPS: Participate as an employee and representative of AFBIS, Inc in a professional and courteous manner. Work closely with our affiliates at all levels to meet objectives.
EDUCATION OR TRAINING REQUIRED: Requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Strong working knowledge and understanding of innovative computer technologies applicable to marketing, communications, and training programs. Must have the ability to handle multiple priorities.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS PREFERRED: Knowledge of Crop Insurance policy and processes includes Underwriting, Claims, and Quality Control for Federally Reinsured and Crop Hail insurance products. Ability to communicate applicable policy and procedures to Agents and AFBIS staff as warranted. The position requires strong computer and audio visual skills. Requires negotiation skills with effective oral and written communication skills.
ESSENTIALS FUNCTIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS: May require travel up to 35% of the time. Position requires sitting for extended periods at a workstation and data entry using a computer keyboard and mouse. Occasional lifting of items approximately 40 pounds may be required.
NOTE: This position can be located in our regional offices in Raleigh, NC or Fargo, ND. AFBIS may consider remote employment for the right candidate.