Role: Integrated Design Team Leader
Working in partnership with our client, Integrated Design Team Leader you’ll help setup systems for job management & quality control. You will have the ability to mould and shape both digital and print marketing material created and checked. Working as a team to turn briefs into tangible outputs across a variety of media and departments. You’ll also be focused on practical process evolution to ensure high quality output
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Working closely with the client and your own REDStudio team, you will be expected to also liaise with the AF Bournemouth offices and their respective departments, such as Client Service Team, Traffic Team, Creative Departments, Animation & Video Departments.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Creative leadership, responsibility and line management of the integrated studio team
- A well-grounded brand advocate with strategic understanding and creative leadership of a brand (brand guardianship)
- Have a great eye for design and aesthetic, hugely passionate about art direction and design craft of all work
- Oversight of delivery for all multi-channel brand deliverables
- Can confidently, persuasively present and sell their own and their team’s work
- A strategic point of view, can write a creative brief, discover insights and correct a wayward brief
- Responsibility for fostering and forging senior client and stakeholder relationships
- Informed opinion on contemporary campaigns
- Setting, maintaining quality control standards
- Overarching responsibility for quality output & failure reporting
- Focused on practical process evolution, developing fast paced workflows that ensure high quality output
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite, i.e., InDesign, illustrator and photoshop essential
- Setting KPI’s and objectives with REDStudio staff aligned to business needs and individual career paths
- Work with the delivery traffic manager & internal system teams for regular streamlining and efficiency drivers for utilisation reporting metrics
- Attending and managing campaign/integrated brief meetings to help facilitate multi-department briefs
- Liaising with the Delivery Traffic Manager, ensuring key Service Level Agreements are met by all parties involved and preparation of Monthly management information reporting duties.
- Keeping in touch with all work produced within the integrated studio you will be expected to still produce work
- Aiming for 60% billable utilisation vs Primary responsibilities
- Gain a deep understanding of all work producing within the integrated studio and have the ability to dip in and help when urgently required
- Performing quality control checks on important work and assisting senior art working team
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- At least 10 years’ agency experience
- Expert level manipulation of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of working with residential property developers
- Relevant degree in marketing and communications
- Experience in strategic & commercial thinking
- Proven track record of quality control application
- Experienced in handling complex prioritisation and expert level conflict resolver
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organization; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.