Aevum, Inc. is an American technology company that designs, develops, and sells autonomous air, space, and package transportation services. The company focuses on autonomous technologies, rapid logistics, e-commerce, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence.
Our Social Mission
Aevum, Inc. was founded to democratize the access to space and directly enable space-based assets that can connect the other half of the world that currently do not have access to the internet. We believe that the right technologies deployed in space can help make the world better and transcend the unity of humankind.
Aevum is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join the Office of the CEO to handle routine administrative duties. You will maintain file organization, prepare reports, meeting briefers and documents, sort mail, make travel arrangements and reservations, take meeting minutes and notes, as well as complete tasks to generally support the Office of the CEO.
The ideal candidate is academically astute, inquisitive and relentlessly focused on mission success. This is a fast-paced, entry level career position. Prior relevant experience is necessary, and the ideal candidate must have demonstrated success adapting to changing and fast-paced environments. Startup experience is preferred.
Aevum’s timelines are aggressive and our Administrative Assistant is expected to work hard as necessary. Aevum’s ideal candidate is passionate about making the world better, is a self-starter, and is hungry to do work that matters.
- Perform administrative tasks such as creating documents, filing, running errands, etc.
- Arrange travel accommodations, agendas and reservations.
- Research, compile, organize, graph and accurately portray information.
- Produce documents, document templates, briefing papers, reports and presentations as directed.
- Take notes or dictation at meetings, if requested.
- Coordinate office visits by managing conference rooms, greeting visitors and enforcing Aevum’s visitor/sign in procedures.
- Assist with HR tasks such as screening resumes, scheduling interviews, conducting phone screenings, greeting in-person candidates, helping with onboarding/offboarding and generally helping to ensure all interviews are conducted smoothly.
- Manage office supplies and kitchen stock.
- Receive, sort and distribute mail for the company.
- Support Office of the CEO calendars as directed.
- Perform basic bookkeeping as directed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 0-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Trustworthiness is essential.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
- Proactive and desire to learn and help.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to dynamic and changing responsibilities and to learn quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high pressure, high stress environment.
- Deep desire to contribute to the success of a highly motivated, world-class team.
- As needed, must be willing to work extended hours and occasional weekends.
Limited amount of travel may be required; <10% travel anticipated. Aevum is not traveling during COVID-19.
Aevum prioritizes the safety of our employees and their families. Therefore, Aevum employees will be required to work remotely as much as possible. During this time, Aevum will also restrict travel both domestically and internationally.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.
Dental insurance, health insurance, paid time off, vision insurance, stock incentives, bonus potential, great work culture with a chance to be part of a revolutionary team
Weekdays; weekends as necessary
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Employment with Aevum is governed by qualifications, competence, and merit. Employment will not be influenced by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.