Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the country’s leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness and value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals and clients. We’ve partnered with top biopharma companies and are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research and expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, we’re assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively and authentically, to innovate and think transformation, not status quo.
If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
Aetion is looking for a Data Coordinator to strengthen our Data Operations team. The Data Coordinator will contribute to our data integration and operation teams through proactive project management and cross-functional coordination. The role will focus mainly on the deployment of data sets to the Aetion Evidence Platform. There will also be opportunities to lead projects which offer room for rapid growth.
The following duties include, but are not limited to:
- Support the data science and operations teams through managing components of the database connection activities, e.g.
- Tracking and reporting on data set metrics
- Administrative support on database connectivity activities
- Assist with the development and maintenance of scientific assets such as material on data sources, process documentation and training curriculum.
- Plan and coordinate team activities, ensuring data deliverables and timelines are met and maintained
- Ability to create process and make recommendations to existing methodologies
- Work effectively cross-functionally with science, engagement, and product teams as relevant to team activities
- Monitor and raise potential issues/risks to the data team
- Develop a high level understanding of the healthcare industry and real world evidence
- Bachelors required
- 1+ years experience in project management, preferably in the healthcare or pharma industries
- 1+ years client facing and working cross-functionally
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding written, visual and oral communication skills
- High level of attention to detail, process and organization
- Eager to collaborate and work in teams
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field preferred (e.g. health sciences)
- Software or Systems implementation experience a plus
- Biopharma or payer experience a plus
- Lead at all levels – Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders and technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports and maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, and HIMSS
- Located in three cities — We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Penn Station, Boston's financial district, and Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social and energetic offices – with a modern layout, and a giant kitchen and eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, and industry meetups and events.
- Great perks – We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, 4% 401(k) match, and unlimited PTO.
- Awards – Aetion is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards:
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.