Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the country’s leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness and value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals and clients. We’ve partnered with top biopharma companies and are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research and expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, we’re assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively and authentically, to innovate and think transformation, not status quo.
If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
The Growth team at Aetion is leading the way for Aetion to help transform healthcare through Real World Evidence across segments and markets in service of our north star: a world in which we know what health treatments work, for whom, and what we should pay for them.
As a Director, Real World Solutions, you will play a critical role in the commercial success of Aetion by providing expert consultation to our growing Life Sciences client base. You will be responsible for leading client-facing interactions to understand their commercial needs, recommend scientific solutions, and communicate the ultimate business impact. You will also collaborate internally to inform and support product, marketing, and science objectives.
This role will report to the Senior Director for Real World Solutions.
The following duties include, but are not limited to…
- In collaboration with internal relationship owners, advise clients on commercial needs through competitive landscape research, support client needs through pipeline research and development of use cases, and provide clients value articulation and business impact of Real World Evidence Solutions.
- Communicate with leadership and key internal constituents on client strategy and priorities.
- Liaise between external life science partners and internal sales, delivery, product and engineering teams to deploy new solutions.
- Negotiate and execute partnership contracts.
- Represent Aetion by presenting at industry conferences and webinars.
- Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers within Life Sciences.
- 8+ years of experience in Life Sciences and/or consulting, with preference for candidates with Life Science experience focused on data, technology, and analytics including working with executives.
- MBA or Masters equivalent preferred.
- Proven ability to build relationships with other teams and across all levels.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop clear, concise, compelling messaging across different audiences and channels.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, creative, and analytical.
- Fast learner and proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize time effectively to meet multiple objectives.
- Sincere interest in learning about the business of healthcare; can readily/swiftly navigate through change and ambiguity; eager to improve processes and productivity.
- Intangibles: curiosity, versatility, bias toward action, service ethic, conscientiousness, invested in the success of the team/others.
- Lead at all levels – Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders and technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports and maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, and HIMSS
- Located in three cities — We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Penn Station, Boston's financial district, and Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social and energetic offices – with a modern layout, and a giant kitchen and eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, and industry meetups and events.
- Great perks – We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, 4% 401(k) match, and unlimited PTO.
- Awards – Aetion is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards:
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.