Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the country’s leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness and value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals and clients. We’ve partnered with top biopharma companies and are backed by leading venture capital firms to help further expand our research and product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, we’re assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively and authentically, to innovate and think transformation, not status quo.
If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
Aetion is looking for a Talent Sourcer to engage candidates for open positions across functional areas. This key team member will leverage Aetion’s ATS and recruiting tools and systems to build and oversee candidate pipelines and to ensure optimal candidate experience.
- Manage the sourcing strategy for key for various functions (tech + non-tech) at all levels; Identify qualified candidates using various methods & sourcing tools.
- Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to improve recruiting processes and recruiting efficiency.
- Support various hiring projects, such as strategizing sourcing talent pipeline (via LinkedIn, Facebook, and alternative search techniques).
- Continually seek new sourcing channels, and develop creative approaches to sourcing candidates.
- Minimum 3 years of equivalent sourcing experience in a high-volume environment (via search firm or in-house recruiting environment).
- Proficiency in Greenhouse or other ATS.
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
- Experience with research/sourcing tools such as LinkedIn, other social media, or technical forums.
- Great verbal and written communication skill, interpersonal skills, and strong organizational skills (attention to details)
- Lead at all levels – Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders and technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports and maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, and HIMSS
- Located in three cities — We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Penn Station, Boston's financial district, and Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social and energetic offices – with a modern layout, and a giant kitchen and eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, and industry meetups and events.
- Great perks – We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, 4% 401(k) match, and unlimited PTO.
- Awards – Aetion is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards:
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.