Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the country’s leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness and value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals and clients. We’ve partnered with top biopharma companies and are backed by leading venture capital firms to help further expand our research and product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, we’re assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively and authentically, to innovate and think transformation, not status quo.
If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
Our Real World Evidence Director Europe is a consultative sales professional with experience serving as both a customer relationship manager and strategic business partner. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, developing and expanding new business opportunities with BioPharma customers to grow and manage long-term and profitable relationships. A successful Real World Evidence Director sets account strategy, leads and coordinates client interactions and drives solution development to meet complex client business challenges.,In addition to client-facing engagement, the Real World Evidence Director also acts as a strategic member and collaborates with other Growth team members across the globe.
The following duties include, but are not limited to:
- Execute territory go-to-market strategy
- Manage growth team members to advise on client strategy, client acquisition and provide career development
- Develop and deliver insightful, value-added strategies and solutions that address complex business challenges
- Create and elevate new business opportunities through the identification of value-added follow-on work and identify new revenue opportunities with existing and new client organizations
- Actively prospect and leverage potential new business opportunities within specified new and/or existing accounts
- Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers within accounts and develop deep knowledge of the customer organization
- Work with cross-functional support teams to prepare and lead client interactions and sales presentations. Educate team participants in customer culture, operational needs/methods and sales techniques needed to close the sale
- Manage and assist in the preparation of RFI/RFP responses
- Utilize CRM and other sales tracking tools to maintain and track business development and sales activities
- Support sales by attending trade shows and industry conferences.
- B.S./B.A. Degree, graduate degree preferred
- At least 8+ years professional experience in consultative selling in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry
- Demonstrable experience in and commitment to the life sciences and/or healthcare industries
- A strong track record of exceeding goals, leadership and client management
- A willingness and ability to travel to client locations (up to 40%)
- Lead at all levels – Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders and technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports and maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, and HIMSS
- Awards – Aetion is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards:
- Built In Boston and Built In New York 2021 Best Places to Work
- Fierce Healthcare’s Fierce 15 of 2021
- Top 10 employers on Fast Company’s 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators
- CB Insights Digital Health 150 The Digital Health Startups Transforming The Future Of Healthcare
- 2020 Databricks Data Team for Good Award
- Parity.org’s 2020 Best Companies for Women to Advance
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.