Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the country’s leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness and value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals and clients. We’ve partnered with top biopharma companies and are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research and expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, we’re assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively and authentically, to innovate and think transformation, not status quo.
If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
The Senior Technical Recruiter will join an energized People team at a pivotal time in Aetion’s growth. This is a challenging role providing opportunities to drive change and contribute to completing our evolution into a strategic and global Talent Acquisition function. The Senior Tech Recruiter will advise, own and execute the end-to-end full-cycle recruitment for the technology, engineering and product teams within the organization.
The following duties include, but, are not limited to:
- Build Relationships in order to successfully partner with Business Leaders and Hiring Managers.
- Provide thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment processes, including candidate attraction, sourcing, pipeline development, screening, structuring interviews, offer negotiation and follow through to onboarding.
- Drive creating sourcing techniques (direct, referrals, user groups, niche networks) to help deepen both passive and active candidate pools.
- Ensure the delivery of industry leading Talent and Recruitment services as the business scales
- Partner with our recruiting team to ensure a positive and seamless candidate experience and strategic future focused hiring
- Guide and consult hiring teams on how to effectively structure and execute interviews
- Work closely with Human Resources and Finance to understand how to effectively explain our total rewards package including equity and benefits.
- Work with high attention to detail and adherence to the Aetion Recruitment Process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or other related field
- 7+ years of recruiting experience within a rapidly growing science or technology focused organization
- Experience recruiting for technical positions, including software engineers, QA engineers, infrastructure engineers, software operations associates, etc.
- Advanced internet search/sourcing experience and well-versed in the use of social media sourcing tools.
- Successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines, recruiting goals, or both
- Experience working in a metrics-driven environment
- Exceptional ability to tell the company’s story in a way that speaks to a job seeker’s motivation, career goals and interests
- Ability to bring projects to fruition and completion through prioritizing initiatives in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills, demonstrated effective listening and questioning skills and comfortable working with all levels of the organization.
- Independent, creative, self-starter who thrives given opportunities to create structure from ambiguity
- Experience working with multiple hiring managers to identify and develop tailored job descriptions and recruitment strategies
- Attentive to detail and well-organized; ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong influencing, analytical, and problem solving skills; must be able to influence hiring managers to make the right hiring decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication and follow-up skills, with the ability to deliver a compelling story to prospective candidates
- Experience using Greenhouse as an ATS
- Experience with Google Suite of products
- Human Resources, Sourcing or Recruiting related certification
- Ability to leverage data and market insights to drive recruiting strategy
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse candidate pipeline
- Experience effectively working with colleagues, candidates and hiring managers in multiple time zones and geographies
- Lead at all levels – Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders and technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports and maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, and HIMSS.
- Located in three cities — We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Bryant Park, Boston's financial district, and Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social and energetic offices – with a modern layout, and a giant kitchen and eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, and industry meetups and events.
- Great perks – We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match and a daily lunch provision.
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.