Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the country’s leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness and value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals and clients. We’ve partnered with top biopharma companies and are backed by leading venture capital firms to help further expand our research and product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, we’re assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively and authentically, to innovate and think transformation, not status quo.
If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
As Director, Real World Solutions (MD&D), you’ll work with the Medical Device and Diagnostics Group to define, position, message and meet Growth goals. You will deliver a regular drumbeat of research, insights and claims to support the effective promotion and positioning of Aetion to the medical device and diagnostics industry. You will also help guide the product strategy by critically thinking through the customer experience, value proposition and messaging. You will be proactive in the identification of new opportunities, and possess the tactical expertise to take a hands-on role in product related initiatives. This role reports to the VP & GM, Medical Device and Diagnostics Group, and will work closely with the Marketing, Growth, Product and Science teams.
- Understanding of product, customer, and marketing strategy, twinned with the capability to execute for results
- Define product value propositions and positioning in the context of product strategy and market landscape - developing the understanding of ‘why’ we are building products and features and effectively communicating their value to customers
- Contribute to competitor analysis, market research, and other research initiatives to inform and evolve market positioning in medical device and diagnostic sector
- Drive creation of marketing collateral, presentations, and other materials needed to assist product initiatives and growth opportunities specific to MD&D
- Monitor communications to identify opportunities for refinement in product messaging, and propose solutions to increase resonance with customers
- Lead and own the development and execution of go-to-market strategies around new features and experiences in the medical device and diagnostics industry
- Analyze product marketing campaign effectiveness, share key learnings and make recommendations about future opportunities
- Work collaboratively with critical cross-functional teams including Marketing, Growth, Science, Product, to articulate and craft opportunities ahead for the AEP.
- Inspire and develop our medical device and diagnostics customer strategy, compiling regular reports and presentations, driving go-to-market alignment, and knowing our customer segments inside and out
- Independently run ad-hoc projects and understand business implications of proposed product and marketing decisions
- Bachelor’s Degree, 5+ years of experience in Marketing/Commercialization
- Graduate Degree, 4+ years of experience in Marketing/Commercialization
- Experience in the life sciences, healthcare and/or medical device and diagnostics industries
- Lead at all levels – Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders and technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports and maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, and HIMSS
- Located in three cities — We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Penn Station, Boston's financial district, and Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social and energetic offices – with a modern layout, and a giant kitchen and eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, and industry meetups and events.
- Great perks – We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, 4% 401(k) match, and unlimited PTO
- Awards – Aetion is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards:
- Built In Boston and Built In New York 2021 Best Places to Work
- Fierce Healthcare’s Fierce 15 of 2021
- Top 10 employers on Fast Company’s 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators
- CB Insights Digital Health 150 The Digital Health Startups Transforming The Future Of Healthcare
- 2020 Databricks Data Team for Good Award
- Parity.org’s 2020 Best Companies for Women to Advance
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.