Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the country’s leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness and value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals and clients. We’ve partnered with top biopharma companies and are backed by leading venture capital firms to help further expand our research and product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, we’re assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively and authentically, to innovate and think transformation, not status quo.
If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
The Sr./Product Marketing Manager, reporting to the Senior Director of Upstream Marketing, will be a key player in our Go-to-Market (GTM) team. The individual will lead program management for standard-setting marketing and product marketing initiatives.
- Lead the strategic marketing planning function for specified programs/product packages; align stakeholders around GTM determinations, such as market conditioning plays
- Create product briefs to structure the team’s thinking and planning around differentiated product packages, their launching and evolution over time
- Develop a deep understanding of the market landscape and buyer personas/needs; contribute to segment-specific strategies
- Inform the product roadmap, look for ways to maximize packages against current/new/future features and functionality
- Build and improve GTM workflows for launching new or evolved offerings
- Consult relevant sources (including internal experts and customer-facing staff) to inform product briefs; anticipate, communicate, and resolve internal and external challenges
- Work effectively with Growth counterparts to ensure that the Growth team is tooled with what they need to get pull through and product uptake
- Support standard-setting marketing prioritization and program management of select initiatives/partners
- Note: We’re a hypergrowth, early-stage firm that serves an evolving market. Versatile, hands-dirty players, who love to learn, share, and act on what they find will especially thrive in our fast-paced, matrixed organization.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years launching medical products and/or health care technology solutions — at an agency, in-house, or in strategy consulting
- Ability to prioritize time effectively to meet multiple objectives; creatively solve business problems with minimal oversight; adept in working across functional areas/collaborators
- Passionate about the details, e.g., on time and on spec delivery of work product, tight written communications
- Ability to quickly respond to emergent requests, e.g., for a last minute meeting with a partner, regulator, or influencer, with an end product that is appropriately supportive
- Sincere interest in learning about the business of health care; can readily/swiftly navigate through change and ambiguity; eager to improve processes and productivity
- Intangibles: curiosity, versatility, bias toward action, service ethic, conscientiousness, invested in the success of the team/others
- Lead at all levels – Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders and technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports and maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, and HIMSS
- Located in three cities — We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Penn Station, Boston's financial district, and Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social and energetic offices – with a modern layout, and a giant kitchen and eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, and industry meetups and events.
- Great perks – We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, 4% 401(k) match, and unlimited PTO
- Awards – Aetion is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards:
- Built In Boston and Built In New York 2021 Best Places to Work
- Fierce Healthcare’s Fierce 15 of 2021
- Top 10 employers on Fast Company’s 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators
- CB Insights Digital Health 150 The Digital Health Startups Transforming The Future Of Healthcare
- 2020 Databricks Data Team for Good Award
- Parity.org’s 2020 Best Companies for Women to Advance
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.