Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the country’s leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness and value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals and clients. We’ve partnered with top biopharma companies and are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research and expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, we’re assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively and authentically, to innovate and think transformation, not status quo.
If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
Aetion seeks a Manager, to carry the torch of facilities, vendor management, and internal operations for our New York, Boston, and LA offices This individual will be the main point-of-contact for vendors that service all three offices, and our employees on facility-related matters. You are the kind of individual that is highly organized, a great communicator, detail-oriented, and takes great pride in maintaining a clean, organized and safe space for employees, clients and guests.
The following duties include, but are not limited to:
- Own space management by coordinating with local business leaders and IT to ensure employees have seats to sit, new hire desks are appropriately set-up, any internal moves are coordinated
- Manage and optimize office vendor relationships, e.g. to centralize purchasing and gain efficiencies accordingly
- Manage and track all facilities and office expenditures against the budget
- Receive or pick-up daily mail and shipments and support the process to distribute out to colleagues as needed. Support shipping mail and packages for colleagues, as needed
- Serve as a point-of-contact with property management, housekeeping, and other vendors to ensure we have a clean and productive environment
- Own facilities management including support of new site selection, moves, ticketing system, and related communications
- Oversee, place orders, and restock items from various vendors that service the office (coffee, office supplies, shipping, shredding, etc.)
- Engage and oversee vendors for repairs and maintenance, as needed.
- Collaborate with Finance on regular departmental expense reconciliation by providing receipts or proposals for services in the office
- Partner with Corporate IT to ensure team members are adhering to security protocols
- Implement and maintain office processes, environment / spatial needs, and systems in collaboration with People and IT, e.g., conference room monitor “branding”, visitor log, mailroom/supply closet
- Triage and route all calls coming into the main phone line, determining appropriate contacts for callers both inside and outside of the company
- Partner with Internal Comms and the People team to ensure all in-office documents, email communications, etc. are on brand & all policies are being adhered to
- Support the coordination of internal entertainment and events such as All Hands meetings, celebrations, and catering
- 3+ years of work experience in a professional setting, ideally in customer service and/or facilities
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to prioritize work
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a knack to ‘think on your feet’ and be solution oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor, experience in an office setting
- Drive and willingness to take initiative on new projects and process improvement
- Reliable team player and willing to support the broader team and organization
- Facilities Management Professional (FMP) or Certified Facilities Manager (CFM) certification
- Experience with international commercial real estate
- Lead at all levels – Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders and technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports and maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, and HIMSS.
- Located in three cities — We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Bryant Park, Boston's financial district, and Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social and energetic offices – with a modern layout, and a giant kitchen and eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, and industry meet-ups and events.
- Great perks – We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match and a daily lunch provision.
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
EEO is the law.