Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the country’s leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness and value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals and clients. We’ve partnered with top biopharma companies and are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research and expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, we’re assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively and authentically, to innovate and think transformation, not status quo.
If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
This foundational role will serve as the HR Business Partner supporting Aetion’s 125+ employees. Help us build HR from the ground up by establishing business partner relationships that support employee relations, recruiting, on-boarding, performance management, development, talent management and other initiatives. Initially reporting to the Chief People Officer, this role will eventually report into the Senior HRBP.
You will be responsible for HR administration and advancing HR’s support to drive alignment with business priorities while ensuring action and compliance in a fast paced, high energy environment. Additionally, this position plays a key role in championing Aetion’s culture, shaping organizational and HR structure and aligning talent with the organization’s mission, vision and values.
The following duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support in all areas of Human Resources operations to all Aetion employees
- Serve as primary point of contact for employees regarding Immigration, Visa, HR policies and procedures, employee relations issues
- Design, develop and implement various elements of the HR infrastructure including creating policies, procedures, process, onboarding & offboarding
- Make recommendations on process improvements, and programs that meet organization and employee needs
- Participate in HITRUST certification initiative
- Develop and maintain Job Descriptions for all roles
- Coordinate and manage new hire orientation process and exist interviews
- Provide coaching on employee related issues such as professional development, performance, investigations and disciplinary actions.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all required new hire forms and policies for PEO provider
- Create, maintain and monitor access to all HR related files including personnel, medical, unemployment and other related employee files.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Knowledge of principles and practices of HR and the employee life-cycle
- Creative mind and with interest in designing, developing and implementing
- Strong relationship building/interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with on-going change and working in the grey areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple, shifting priorities in high-demand, fast-paced environment
- Experience: 1-3 years in Human Resources
- Lead at all levels – Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders and technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports and maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, and HIMSS.
- Located in three cities — We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Bryant Park, Boston's financial district, and Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social and energetic offices – with a modern layout, and a giant kitchen and eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, and industry meetups and events.
- Great perks – We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match and a daily lunch provision.
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.