Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the country’s leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness, and value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals, and clients. We’ve partnered with top biopharma companies and are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research and expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, we’re assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively and authentically, to innovate and think transformation, not status quo.
If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
Aetion, a science-driven healthcare analytics company, is looking for an experienced business professional to join our Delivery organization to support and drive operational and performance infrastructure, processes, and improvements over time. This individual will be an active owner and leader of operational analytics and will engage with and support internal initiatives around performance measurement and improvements, pricing models, and quarterly goals and objectives progress. The manager will work individually and as a part of a growing operations and performance team in a stimulating environment founded and led by scientific and industry leaders that provides many opportunities for professional development and growth. More experienced individuals may have additional responsibilities in leadership and mentorship.
Include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and own operational analytics for the Delivery organization and skillfully explore, understand, and visualize Delivery person- and team-level data to extract operational and performance insights.
- Define and generate informative baseline and prospective measurements of efficiency, cost (where applicable), productivity, quality, and success over time.
- Build, establish, and continuously improve operational and performance infrastructure within the Delivery organization.
- Develop a deep understanding of Delivery organization processes and workflows.
- Systematically identify areas of opportunities and implement functional performance improvement capabilities across the Delivery organization to reduce pain points and inefficiencies.
- Identify and facilitate programs aimed at increasing organizational efficiency, cost improvement, and scalability.
- Bachelors degree in a business-related field
- 1+ year relevant experience working with business performance in operations, process, or finance, preferably in a matrix model setting
- 1+ year experience conducting operational analytics and building pricing models
- Strong attitude for investigating, understanding, and analyzing operational data and processes
- Adept at using tools (i.e., Salesforce + TaskRay, SQL, Google Suite, Excel) to produce coherent and reproducible reports, models, and insights
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- High level of attention to detail, process, and organization
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a dynamic environment
- MBA degree, consulting and/or technology/software start-up experience
- Comfortable and adept at working cross-functionally and across reporting lines
- Entrepreneurial approach to owning/solving problems
- High tolerance for ambiguity
- Resilience and tenacity in the face of setbacks
- Enthusiastic and passionate attitude
- Lead at all levels – Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders and technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports and maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, and HIMSS.
- Located in three cities — We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Bryant Park, Boston's financial district, and Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social and energetic offices – with a modern layout, and a giant kitchen and eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, and industry meetups and events.
- Great perks – We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match, and a daily lunch provision.
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.