Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the country’s leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness and value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals and clients. We’ve partnered with top biopharma companies and are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research and expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, we’re assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively and authentically, to innovate and think transformation, not status quo.
If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
Senior Associate, Corporate Strategy & Performance, will play a critical role in the growth and success of Aetion as we deliver on our mission to power critical decisions in healthcare with data science driven technology. This individual will work closely with the Chief Executive Officer and Vice President of Corporate Performance to support our corporate strategy, planning, and performance management processes along with supporting business development activities and leading CEO sponsored strategic initiatives. This will include preparation for our Quarterly Business Review and Board of Director meetings, working with cross functional teams to analyze and summarize information to support CEO decision making, and ensuring seamless execution of planned activities for CEO initiatives and decisions
The Senior Associate, Corporate Strategy & Performance will:
- Facilitate annual and quarterly planning process to identify critical upcoming initiatives, understand cross department and resource dependencies, track status, escalate and mitigate issues
- Support Quarterly Business Review process including identification and tracking of Key Performance Indicators, status of company strategic initiatives, and progress against corporate goals
- Develop an understanding of Aetion’s business model, product offerings, and market landscape
- Manage Board of Director preparation process including collaborating with CEO on agenda, overseeing material creation and review with Executive Committee
- Oversee timely and quality execution of planned activities related to strategic projects and decisions
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, ensuring accuracy and quality
- 2-3 years of management consulting, investment banking, or business functional role
- Health and life sciences experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) or equivalent
- Strong problem-solving skills, including ability to match business challenge to strategic solution
- Superior written and verbal communications, including with senior executives
- Detail-orientated with ability to maintain strategic focus as managing competing priorities
- Strong analytical focus
- Travel as required
- Lead at all levels – Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders and technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports and maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, and HIMSS.
- Located in three cities — We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Bryant Park, Boston's financial district, and Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social and energetic offices – with a modern layout, and a giant kitchen and eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, and industry meetups and events.
- Great perks – We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match and a daily lunch provision.
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment