Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the country’s leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness and value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals and clients. We’ve partnered with top biopharma companies and are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research and expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, we’re assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively and authentically, to innovate and think transformation, not status quo.
If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
Senior Associate, Corporate Performance will play a critical role in the growth and success of Aetion as we deliver on our mission to power critical decisions in healthcare with data science driven technology. This individual will work closely with the Chief Executive Officer and Vice President of Corporate Performance to support our corporate planning and performance management processes, lead CEO sponsored strategic initiatives, and track delivery of organizational goals and deadlines. This will include preparation for our Quarterly Business Review and Board of Director meetings, working with cross functional teams to analyze and summarize information to support CEO decision making, and ensuring seamless execution of planned activities for CEO initiatives and decisions.
The following duties include, but, are not limited to:
- Support Quarterly Business Review process including measurement of Key Performance Indicators, status of company strategic initiatives, and progress against corporate goals
- Manage Board of Director preparation process including collaborating with CEO on agenda, overseeing material creation and review with Executive Committee
- Facilitate annual and quarterly planning process to identify critical upcoming initiatives, understand cross department and resource dependencies, track status, escalate and mitigate issues.
- Oversees and follows-up with staff on the timely and quality execution of planned activities related to strategic projects and decisions taken by the CEO
- Reviews and comments on materials and documents related to the execution of strategic projects and programs being presented to the CEO thus ensuring accuracy and quality
- Communicates messages in writing as well as in person from the CEO’s office to both internal staff and external business executives
- This includes but is not limited to e-mails, written correspondence, memo’s, executive summaries, policy documents, PowerPoint presentations, reports, speeches, etc.
- Collaborates with CEO’s Executive Assistant on preparation for critical market facing events including industry conferences, speaking events, and key partnership meetings
- 2-3 years of management consulting, investment banking, or business functional role for healthcare companies and/or life sciences
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) or equivalent.
- Strong problem-solving skills, including ability to match business challenge to strategic solution
- Superior written and verbal communications, including with senior executives
- Extremely detailed oriented with ability to maintain strategic focus as managing competing priorities
- Strong analytical focus
- Travel as required
- Lead at all levels – Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders and technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports and maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, and HIMSS.
- Located in three cities — We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Bryant Park, Boston's financial district, and Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social and energetic offices – with a modern layout, and a giant kitchen and eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, and industry meetups and events.
- Great perks – We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match and a daily lunch provision.
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
EEO is the law.