Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the country’s leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness and value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals and clients. We’ve partnered with top biopharma companies and are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research and expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, we’re assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively and authentically, to innovate and think transformation, not status quo.
If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
The following duties include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, direct and coordinate team activities, ensuring project milestones and timelines are met and maintained
- Manage client relationships, program governance and internal stakeholder communication
- Prioritize project criteria, processes and contribute to decisions regarding program/project direction
- Collaborate with Science and Commercial team to define time-frames and deliverables
- Work effectively cross-functionally
- Manage scope and mitigate risk within engagements
- Develop a high level understanding of the healthcare industry including real world data sources, client specific therapeutic areas and strategic initiatives
- 30% Travel Required
- 3-5 years experience in program management/governance in the healthcare industry
- 3-5 years client facing experience and experience engaging with senior leadership
- Bachelors required
- Outstanding written, visual and oral communication skills
- High level of attention to detail, process and organization
- Has enthusiasm, passion and a positive attitude
- Eager to collaborate and work in teams
- 5+ years experience working cross-functionally
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- MPH, PhD or MBA preferred. PMP preferred
- Software or Systems Background a plus
- Biopharma experience a plus, payer experience a plus
- Lead at all levels – Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders and technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports and maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, and HIMSS.
- Located in three cities — We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Bryant Park, Boston's financial district, and Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social and energetic offices – with a modern layout, and a giant kitchen and eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, and industry meet-ups and events.
- Great perks – We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match and a daily lunch provision.
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
EEO is the Law.