Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the country’s leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness and value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals and clients. We’ve partnered with top biopharma companies and are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research and expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, we’re assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively and authentically, to innovate and think transformation, not status quo.
If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
The Analytic Solutions Manager will play a primary role in designing and implementing “next generation” ideas for Aetion, specifically developing and testing new offerings for Pharma, Med Device, Payer and other healthcare audiences. The Analytic Solutions Manager will be charged with designing, prototyping, and creating the initial go-to-market approach for new offerings that leverage the Aetion Evidence Platform, and creating the playbook to scale the offering. This person will work closely with Aetion’s Sales, Marketing, and Delivery teams to communicate and deploy new use cases. Through all of these activities s/he will contribute to Aetion’s approach of developing products and solutions that embody the best thinking in medicine, technology and business strategy.
The following duties include, but, are not limited to:
- Design, develop and deliver analytic solutions targeting new and existing customer segments. Activities will include:
- Prioritizing customer segments based on attractiveness of opportunity and fit with Aetion capabilities.
- Collaborating with Marketing on market research to specify and test proposed offering and tee up customers for pilot.
- Working closely with Sales, Delivery to deliver pilot version of offering, capturing learnings and process used into a playbook, as well as initial go-to-market approach (target customer, pricing structure, etc.).
- Collaborating with Strategic Partnerships team in identifying external partners to support execution of analytic solution.
- Working closely with colleagues to scale offerings.
- Communicate Aetion innovations externally in order to enhance Aetion’s established thought leadership, through white papers, conference presentations, and other methods.
- As required, provide effective mentorship and management to new team members.
- 3-6 years of strategy consulting or business functional role for healthcare companies, with a preference for life sciences.
- Experience working directly with pharma or other healthcare stakeholder on both initiative design and execution.
- MBA or equivalent.
- Strong analytic focus.
- Strong problem-solving skills, including ability to match business challenge to strategic solution.
- Strong verbal communications, including with senior executives and customers.
- Strong written communications, including through slides.
- Travel as required.
- Lead at all levels – Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders and technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports and maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, and HIMSS.
- Located in three cities — We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Bryant Park, Boston's financial district, and Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social and energetic offices – with a modern layout, and a giant kitchen and eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, and industry meet-ups and events.
- Great perks – We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match and a daily lunch provision.
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
EEO is the Law.