To power critical decision in healthcare with data science-driven technology
The Aetion Evidence Platform is the leading software solution for evaluating the safety, effectiveness and value of medications. We partner with global life sciences customers to improve time-to-market for medications, enhance market access, expedite interactions with the FDA, and contracts with payers. When partnering with payers, we identify precise therapies improve patient outcomes at lower cost. Our technology and team propel the transformation of health care into a value-based system built on trust of shared data-based evidence.
As a Product Designer at Aetion you will partner with our Science and Engineering teams to drive the development and delivery of Aetion’s cutting edge proprietary technology – The Aetion Evidence Platform™. You will work within our high performing Agile teams at the intersection of science, technology, and our customers in order to design important platform enhancements and new applications.
- Develop deep understanding of customer needs and user behavior through hands-on engagement
- Collaborate with science and technical subject matter experts to shape and deliver initiatives for Aetion applications
- Conduct user research such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing
- Prototype and design creative solutions
- Craft flows, diagrams, comps, wires, animations, specs as needed to communicate ideas
- Maintain an excellent process for conveying new UI or UX to the development team, providing well documented and clearly defined hand-off material
- Answer questions and concerns raised about UI in development and make necessary tweaks
- Maintain product design consistency across the brand
- Provide additional visual design work for marketing materials and adjacent Aetion digital properties
- 5+ years experience in UI/UX design
- Experience with user research such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing
- Strong command of contemporary design tools, including Sketch and Invision
- Articulated, polished and collaborative communication style
- Comfortable working closely with the Agile software teams
- Leadership with a vision – Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders and technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports and maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, and HIMSS.
- Socialized and Energetic Offices – We are in a new office with a modern layout, a giant kitchen and eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, and industry meet-ups and events.
- Ideal Location – We are located in the heart of Manhattan with great views of the city, ample restaurants, cafes, bars, and shopping. Within walking distance of Grand Central and the beautiful Bryant Park, our office is easily accessible by mass transportation.
- Great Perks – We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match and daily lunch provision.
- Aetion is an equal opportunity employer committed to establishing a diverse workforce.