To power critical decisions in healthcare with data science-driven technology.
The Aetion Evidence Platform is the leading software solution for evaluating the safety, effectiveness and value of medications. Our 7 global life sciences clients improve time-to-market for medications, enhance market access and expedite interactions with the FDA. In our developing payer segment, we identify the precise therapies that can reduce spend and improve outcomes to drive formulary development. Our technology and team are built to propel clients towards the leading edge of outcomes-based contracting.
We are seeking an experienced program director to support our client engagements and strategic partnerships. The program director will plan, direct and coordinate the activities of an engagement to ensure goals and objectives are accomplished within the expected time-frames. You will work closely with Aetion leadership, external clients and multiple functions within Aetion to maintain the strategic view of the business objectives and the relationship with internal & external stakeholders.
A successful program director is an outgoing team player that has experience working within and leading cross-functional teams, knows how to confidently & credibly share their point of view while developing trusting relationships and has a high level of attention to detail, process and organization.
The following duties include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, direct and coordinate team activities, ensuring project milestones and timelines are met and maintained
- Manage client relationships, program governance and internal stakeholder communication
- Prioritize project criteria, processes and contribute to decisions regarding program/project direction
- Collaborate with Science and Commercial team to define time-frames and deliverables
- Work effectively cross-functionally
- Manage scope and mitigate risk within engagements
- Develop a high level understanding of the healthcare industry including real world data sources, client specific therapeutic areas and strategic initiatives
- 20% Travel Required
- Bachelors required
- Outstanding written, visual and oral communication skills
- High level of attention to detail, process and organization
- Has enthusiasm, passion and a positive attitude
- Eager to collaborate and work in teams
- 5+ years experience in program management/governance in the healthcare industry
- 5+ years client facing experience and experience engaging with senior leadership
- 5+ years experience working cross-functionally
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- MPH, PhD or MBA preferred. PMP preferred
- Software or Systems Background a plus
- Biopharma experience a plus, payer experience a plus
- Leadership with a vision – Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders and technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports and maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, and HIMSS.
- Socialized and Energetic Offices – We are in a new office with a modern layout, a giant kitchen and eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, and industry Meetups and events.
- Ideal Location – We are located in the heart of Manhattan with great views of the city, ample restaurants, cafes, bars, and shopping. Within walking distance of Grand Central and the beautiful Bryant Park, our office is easily accessible by mass transportation.
- Ideal Location – We are located in the heart of Boston with great views of the city, ample restaurants, cafes, bars, lodging, and shopping. Within ten minutes walking distance of South and North Station Commuter Rails, Logan International Airport, and the beautiful Post Office Square and Boston Public Garden, our office is easily accessible by mass transportation.
- Great Perks – We offer competitive salaries, top of the line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match and daily lunch provision.
- Aetion is an equal opportunity employer committed to establishing a diverse workforce.