To power critical decisions in healthcare with data science-driven technology
The Aetion Evidence Platform is the leading software solution for evaluating the safety, effectiveness and value of medications. We partner with global life sciences customers to improve time-to-market for medications, enhance market access, expedite interactions with the FDA, and contracts with payers. When partnering with payers, we identify precise therapies improving patient outcomes at lower cost. Our technology and team propel the transformation of health care into a value-based system built on trust of shared data-based evidence.
We are looking for a Principal Product Manager to drive the development and delivery of Aetion’s cutting edge proprietary technology – The Aetion Evidence Platform™. You will work within high performing Agile teams at the intersection of science, technology, and our customers in order to design platform enhancements and new applications within Aetion.
- Employ quantitative and qualitative methods to support product decisions, define success metrics, prioritize the backlog, and communicate plans
- Develop deep understanding of customer needs and user behavior through hands-on engagement
- Own the product backlog by identifying, analyzing and solving complex healthcare problems grounded in data and insights. Collaborate with engineers and designers in an agile development environment to drive feature definition and implement solutions.
- Define and manage product roadmap, setting expectations with all relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with science and technical subject matter experts during the product design and definition process to ensure seamless knowledge transfer
- Gather input from internal and external sources on requirements for Aetion applications and current best practices
- Liaise and validate proper implementation of product and features with Aetion Engineering and QA teams
- 8+ years experience in product management, or related role
- Experience with user research
- Exceptional quantitative and logical reasoning skills
- Organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Advanced experience working in Agile, cross-functional, geographically diverse teams
- Ability to effectively create consensus and communicate across various internal and external constituencies
- Ability to travel occasionally to other Aetion offices or to customer sites
- Leadership with a vision – Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders and technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports and maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, and HIMSS.
- Socialized and Energetic Offices – We are in a new office with a modern layout, a giant kitchen and eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, and industry Meetups and events.
- Ideal Location – We are located in the heart of Manhattan with great views of the city, ample restaurants, cafes, bars, and shopping. Within walking distance of Grand Central and the beautiful Bryant Park, our office is easily accessible by mass transportation.
- Great Perks – We offer competitive salaries, top of the line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match and daily lunch provision.
- Aetion is an equal opportunity employer committed to establishing a diverse workforce.