To power critical decisions in healthcare with data science-driven technology
The Aetion Evidence Platform is the leading software solution for evaluating the safety, effectiveness and value of medications. Our 7 global life sciences clients improve time-to-market for medications, enhance market access and expedite interactions with the FDA. In our developing payer segment, we identify the precise therapies that can reduce spend and improve outcomes to drive formulary development. Our technology and team are built to propel clients towards the leading edge of outcomes-based contracting.
The Senior Frontend engineer will work both with our team of Front End engineers and on cross-functional, Agile teams to deliver new features and functionality to the Aetion Evidence Platform. As a Senior member of our team, you will be expected to provide mentorship and guidance on industry best practices in frontend development.
- Directly impact defining and evolving our practices for front-end development and testing
- Work as a Senior member of the Engineering team to deliver on our strategic roadmap
- Define and execute an upgrade path from AngularJS (version 1.X) to a more modern framework such as React
- Development of single page applications
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with a major modern frontend framework such as React, Vue, Angular4+
- Collaborating with a cross functional team to deliver an engaging user experience
- Developing and consuming REST APIs with a thorough understanding of HTTP requests
- Experience with D3.js and server side JS
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Leadership with a vision – Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders and technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports and maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, and HIMSS.
- Socialized and Energetic Offices – We are in a new office with a modern layout, a giant kitchen and eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, and industry Meetups and events.
- Ideal Location – We are located in the heart of Manhattan with great views of the city, ample restaurants, cafes, bars, and shopping. Within walking distance of Grand Central and the beautiful Bryant Park, our office is easily accessible by mass transportation.
- Great Perks – We offer competitive salaries, top of the line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match and daily lunch provision.
- Aetion is an equal opportunity employer committed to establishing a diverse workforce.