Aetion is a science-driven healthcare analytics company working with providers, health systems, medical product manufacturers and other healthcare organizations worldwide. Aetion improves patients’ health through essential evidence generation from routine healthcare data in rapid cycles using disruptive technology.
Title: Executive Assistant
Location: New York
Aetion is looking for an Executive Assistant to be a key contributor of the Executive team. The Executive Assistant will support the creation of a productive work environment at Aetion by ensuring that their Executive(s) time is organized efficiently and productively based on their goals. This position requires someone who is highly organized, detail-oriented, personable, and able to look at the bigger picture.
The following duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support inclusive of scheduling complex meetings, interviews and international travel
- Maintain calendars and daily schedules in a proactive, forward-thinking fashion for the supported executives
- Manage and submit expenses in a timely manner
- Advise, inform, and provide context on scheduling roadblocks and identify priorities in the immediate and long-term
- Schedule complex external and internal meetings that involve executives from multiple organizations
- Ability to communicate professionally — including with senior professionals/key contacts in and outside the organization — and handle confidential information
- Assist Executives and Aetion’s Chief of Staff on special projects inclusive of meeting set up and support, marquis collateral, workplace experience/all-employee events, and other tasks as needed
- Experience working directly with executives on their priorities as it relates to team, day-to-day operations, special projects, etc.
- Previous experience with office management, scheduling and travel planning, preferred
- Advanced proficiency with systems such as PowerPoint, Excel, Gmail, Google Docs and Slack
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills, and attention to detail
- Experience with managing communication with teams in different time zones
- A self-starter who can identify and proactively approach issues as they arise, including persistent follow-up and managing multiple moving parts
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, adapt to change, and work well under pressure in an entrepreneurial environment
- A willingness to grow and work outside of the average Executive Assistant scope of duties from time to time
- Leadership with a vision – Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders and technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports and maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, and HIMSS.
- Socialized and Energetic Offices – We are in a new office with a modern layout, a giant kitchen and eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, and industry Meetups and events.
- Ideal Location – Our offices are located in the heart of Boston and New York City with great views of the city, ample restaurants, cafes, bars, lodging, and shopping. Both offices are within ten minutes walking distance to both New York Penn Station and Boston South and North Station Commuter Rails.
- Great Perks – We offer competitive salaries, top of the line benefits, ample vacation, 401(k) match and daily lunch provision.
- Aetion is an equal opportunity employer committed to establishing a diverse workforce.