Aerospike is the uncontested leader in next generation always-on hyper scale data solutions. Unlike legacy NoSQL, Aerospike’s unique patented Hybrid Memory Architecture unleashes the full power of the today's hardware to deliver unimaginable performance and value for the most demanding data loads from the edge to the core and across the cloud. Customers include Barclays, TomTom, Criteo, American Express, Sony, Visa, Adobe & PayPal.
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive located in either the UK or France to drive sales efforts for the company with a focus on Southern Europe. The territory includes some of Aerospike’s most important customers https://aerospike.com/news/press-release/aerospike-future-proofs-criteo-ai-ad-platform/ and partners https://aerospike.com/partners/its-group/ so we are looking for a person to develop these relationships further as well secure new logo business.
This role requires a tenacious, intelligent salesperson who can think on their feet and interact in a consultative fashion with the Development and Operations/IT organization within the enterprise. The Executive will be responsible for territory development, prospect qualification, proposing and closing sales prospects for Aerospike products and services. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is biased toward action and has prior experience selling database solutions to the enterprise with specific vertical expertise.
This is a direct sales role that requires spending time face to face with Prospects and Customers in France and Spain as a priority.
Source, develop and close new business opportunities to regularly exceed quarterly sales goals.
Build an intimate understanding of Aerospike’s products & value prop and the competitive marketplace.
Develop and execute a best practices approach to territory planning and management. This includes pro-actively engaging target prospects and evangelising the Aerospike solution set and customer success stories with Development Executives and Development teams.
Deliver compelling presentations using industry knowledge, market trends and customer case studies to clearly communicate the Aerospike value prop.
Qualify, document and communicate with all prospects with SFDC.
Develop and execute sales strategy in a dynamic small team environment.
Always deliver the highest level of customer service.
Contribute to the overall sales strategy and share success stories with peers.
Attend regional Meetups and drive regional events with prospects and customers.
Experience & Qualifications
- Min of 5 to 7 years in a quota carrying field sales role with a Database or Database solutions provider is preferred.
- Business fluent French speaker.
- Located in either the UK or France.
- BA/BS required, Masters or MBA a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Able to communicate technical solutions to business value for Development team.
- Experience with Solution Selling / Consultative Selling methodologies.
- Skilled at interfacing and negotiating business terms with senior management and/or C-level executives BOTH in Development as well as IT.
- Self-disciplined team player that can work in a fast-paced dynamic start-up environment remotely.
- Strong grasp of fundamentals of database and database solutions.
- Strong attention to detail and professional presentation / proposal skills
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Ability to effectively manage time, reach decision-makers and quickly determine opportunity potential.