Aerospike Database is the leading Key-Value Database for applications that require speed at scale. We solve some of the most challenging problems for the largest customers on the planet.
We've assembled a global team that combines practical expertise in building high-performance products using distributed systems engineering
We at Aerospike built our company around mission driven engineering. We're here for the long haul. Continually improving Aerospike takes time, energy, and the hard work of many people.
Our business model allows us to continue to innovate in systems and data structures, to provide high grade support, and be here to help when our customers and users need it.
We are looking for a Senior/Staff/Principal Engineer to implement a complete set of management tools for operating our distributed database at scale in the enterprise. He/She will be responsible for developing tools to monitor, manage, and administer the clusters, users, and security. He/She will deliver a frictionless management tool to fit within leading enterprise IT environments on-premises and in the cloud. He/She should be familiar with technologies used for enterprise-level monitoring and management. He/She should have built systems at scale with modern tools.
- 5+ years for Senior Software Engineer
- 8+ years for Staff Software Engineer
- 12+ years for Principal Software Engineer/Architect
- Skills in any programming language like Python/Java/NodeJS/Golang
- Monitoring systems like Prometheus, Grafana, Loki, Tempo
- Cloud monitoring systems like Newrelic, Datadog, Grafana Cloud
- Log analysis tools like Splunk, Logstash, Fluentd, Sumo logic
- Distributed tracing implementation using OpenTelemetry, Jaeger Background in SRE or DevOps
- Worked with distributed NoSQL databases
- Other distributed systems like Hadoop, Spark, Kafka
- Experience with Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform
Aerospike is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.