AeroFS recently launched Amium, a chat and documents platform that turns any file into a real-time activity feed and conversation. Amium integrates with Microsoft Office Online to simplify team document collaboration, as well as a number of other services including HelloSign, Giphy, GitHub, JIRA, PagerDuty, and Stripe.
Located in Palo Alto, CA, AeroFS is funded by top firms including Y Combinator, Avalon Ventures and Andreessen Horowitz.
About the Role
As a Senior Software Engineer at AeroFS you will create software used across our entire stack. Your responsibilities wil include:
- Leading product/feature design and review sessions
- Writing cross-platform high-performance code
- Build new products and features that improve our customer's lives
- and many more problems
We really, really want you to have the following:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Expert knowledge of one of C++, Java, Python or Go (Shell Scripting and Objective-C are great bonuses)
- Familiarity with the UNIX working environment
- 5+ Years of Software Engineering experience
Ideally, you should also have experience with:
- Highly scalable server architectures
- Networking and Distributed Systems