"Apply" to our Life Enrichment Director (LED) Talent Pool for future consideration for any of our locations. We have nearly $500 Million invested in developing several new communities. We want to know about good talent, and keep you in mind as people move up and around within Aegis Living.
Seeking an energetic, compassionate, and creative leader to brighten and help create everlasting memories for our residents and families!
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Create fun, interactive, new and innovative activities
- Lead a wonderful team of individuals in designing, facilitating, and conducting comprehensive activities
- Motivate residents to participate in daily activities
- Partner with local vendors and organization to enhance a variety of activities
- Plan and support in the execution of monthly activity calendar
- Organize special community wide events (such as Fourth of July celebration, New Years' celebration, and etc.)
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Caring and compassionate attitude
- Experience with Dementia preferred
- Experience working with seniors in assisted living or related field preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to use computers to design flyers, newsletters, and calendars
- Be passionate and in love with each and every activity
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
- Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!