Do you enjoy making a difference and building successful relationships?
Are you creative with strong attention to detail?
If so, we have a job for you!
The Recruiter will fill talent gaps for line-staff teams across the Northern CA region with the best qualified talent. They will partner closely with hiring teams within the communities they support and will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization. This person will be local to the Bay Area within our Northern CA region and will work remotely with the expectation of traveling to the communities they support.
The Recruiter develops, implements and facilitates all phases of the talent acquisition process from attraction to hire including but not limited to the following:
· Partners with department managers to identify needs and draft detailed hiring criteria.
· Creates and drives efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on industry standards, employment market and organizational needs.
· Owns job posting and advertisement processes.
· Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
· Maintains timely communication with job applicants throughout hiring process.
· Maintains a pipeline of quality candidates to meet hiring needs quickly and efficiently.
· Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
· Coordinates the interview process with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
· Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
· Partners with local schools, universities, organizations and employment specialists in order to find qualified talent.
· Works towards and achieves individual and team metrics and goals
· Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
· Coordinates and participates in college job fairs and other recruiting events.
· Performs additional project work as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· At least 3 years of full-cycle recruiting experience required-preferably in healthcare or senior living
· Associate degree or equivalent education required; Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field preferred
-Ability to visit Northern CA communities in person once restrictions are lifted
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics
· Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles
· Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
· Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment
· Experience in working in a team environment with identified metrics and goals
· Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite