Aegis Living is growing and looking for a Community Relations Manager to provide marketing and sales support to our upcoming new Seattle area communities!
We are opening seven new communities in the Greater Seattle area over the next three years, including our brand-new Aegis of Bellevue at Overlake community opening on April 17th! We currently have 32 Communities across WA, CA and NV and continue to expand in the Greater Seattle & Northern California areas. To support this fast-tracked growth, we are in search of a Community Relations Manager who can provide top notch support to our sales teams with skill, finesse, and pride. We offer luxury Assisted Living and memory care in communities that are designed to celebrate life and provide loving care for our residents and it will be your job to make sure that these new state of the art luxury communities are top of mind for all neighborhood partners and prospective residents with their families.
The Community Relations Manager is responsible for owning the "WOW" Move In and Move Out process for residents and their families. You will identify business development opportunities, planning and executing outreach to neighborhood organizations, healthcare professionals and influencer groups. You will plan and execute events to drive prospective residents and their families to the community through both internal and external channels. This is a great way to start your sales career in luxury senior living immersed in our new beautiful wellness focused communities that have been designed with our residents' needs in mind.
The Community Relations Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Represent the community in local chamber of commerce and other local community networking groups like Rotary or Kiwanis through weekly attendance and involvement.
- Plan and execute outreach on a weekly basis, tracking all completed and planned sales outreach activity in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Develop the image and brand of the Community through outreach to local publications, providing educational articles and articles of social interest.
- Ensure all model and respite rooms are always ready to show prospective residents and families.
- Communicate scheduled events for the day including tours, move-ins and events to Community Marketing Directors, General Managers and staff.
- Ensure move-in binders and brochures are ready to go, monitoring marketing material inventory.
- Facilitate "WOW" move-ins for both permanent move-ins and respite move-ins, ensuring everyone in the community is aware of and ready for move-ins. Ensure all staff understand their appropriate roles for a successful move-in; make sure the personalized move-in gift, flowers, water etc. are ready for the resident and family.
- Help facilitate events at the community, both networking events open to the public and events targeted to families and prospective residents. Coordinate all appropriate parties to ensure success.
What you'll need to excel at this job:
The ideal candidate will be a team player who enjoys challenges, is professional, upbeat, and encourages others to succeed. You are excited by the idea of personally contributing to the growth and success of your customers and Aegis Living and meet the following criteria:
- 2+ years sales experience, including new business development
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Motivated by and demonstrates success in a metric-driven/quota environment
- Proven ability to bring ideas to life from creation through execution
- Experience with CRM platforms
- Dynamic presentation skills
- Ability to travel in the local territory up to 40% of the time as needed by scheduled appointments or on an ad hoc basis to meet customer needs (reliable transportation required)
As a Community Relations Manager, you will receive ample training, competitive pay, excellent benefits, work with an amazing team and enjoy a fulfilling work environment that impacts lives every day.
Aegis Living is advancing the art of luxury Assisted Living that allows our Residents to live safely & joyously in a loving and comfortable atmosphere that they call home.
Research us. Ask around: Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!