Do you enjoy making great first impressions with everyone you meet? Are you skilled in multi-tasking, effectively communicating, and prioritizing tasks? Do you feel comfortable with doing security rounds and keeping our residents safe?
We are located at Aegis on Madison located at 2200 E. Madison Street, Seattle, WA 98112
We are looking for the following availability: We need someone willing to work
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays from 3:30 to 10:00 pm
If you have a radiant smile and excel in multitasking join our team and become the central hub of our community as our Concierge!
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Doing security rounds and keeping our residents safe is our priority.
- Greet and direct visitors, families, residents, and employees to the right person or place
- Answer all phone calls within 3 rings in a professional manner
- Coordinate medical appointments and family outings with Care and Nursing Staff
- In depth familiarity with the community layout and employees responsibilities
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Previous experience working as a Receptionist/Concierge
- Compassionate and positive attitude
- AMAZING people skills
- Adapt to change and ability to multitask
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to remain calm and think quickly under stressful situations
Please enjoy this video that highlights some of the people we have the pleasure to work with every day! And a little bit about why we keep winning "Best Place to Work" awards:
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please fill out an application or call Alma Lara (425) 449-4984 for more information.