"Apply" to our Nurse Talent Pool for future consideration for any of our locations. We have nearly $500 Million invested in developing several new communities. We want to know about good talent, and keep you in mind for current opportunities and as people move up and around within Aegis Living.
Meaningful work. Every day.
In a positive, caring, "Best Place to Work", and Best in Class luxury environment.
Would you like to work in an Award Winning Company where you will have an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of seniors, their families and your team on a daily basis?
We have all levels of nursing positions within our communities: our Director of Nursing/Health Services Director leads health services in each community. Our entry level to senior level Wellness Nurses report into the Director of Nursing. Our Nurse Care Directors lead our Community Care Staff Team. Please take a moment to watch this video about Nursing careers at Aegis Living, and then read further about the various options.
Please see our descriptions below for consideration:
As a Director of Nursing / Health Services Director your contributions & training might include:
- Create care plans, oversight for clinical charting, work directly with families and physicians.
- Provide direct leadership in your nursing team to manage a minimum of 24 hour per day nursing care in a setting that has a focus on fragile, high needs Assisted Living and Memory Care Residents.
- Provide community leadership to support and coach our employees in appropriate care of our assisted living and memory care residents.
What you’ll need to be considered as Director of Nursing / Health Services Director:
- RN license in good standing required and experience managing a nursing team.
- Gerentology nursing experience required. Dementia/Alzheimer’s/ Memory Care programming experience a plus.
- Ability to love your residents, support the family members, coach the team.
What you’ll need to be considered as a DIRECTOR OF NURSING IN TRAINING:
- As DON in Training, RN with strong clinical skills is required.
- RN license in good standing and Stability in your work history.
- A desire to work in Gerontology.Passion, compassion, energy, dedication.
As a NURSE CARE DIRECTOR your contributions and training include:
- 24 hour oversight of the Care Staff Team to include recruitment, management and training.
- Work with Director of Nurses in review and creation of quarterly resident assessments.
- Work directly with family members and physicians to report resident status and change of condition.
- Staff management experience required.
WE HAVE 3 LEVELS OF WELLNESS NURSE positions - one that will be the perfect fit for you:
As an ENTRY LEVEL WELLNESS NURSE (newly licensed RN or LPN) your contributions & training may include:
- Medication Management
- Dementia/Memory Care programming
- Documentation and Investigation Reporting
- Hands-on nursing care
- Wound care
- Opportunities of growth to Charge Nurse
As a CHARGE WELLNESS NURSE your contributions & training may include:
- Responsibilities as listed above for Entry Level WN
- Provide nursing services to residents and coordinate resident care with residents, families, and physicians.
- Maintain accurate resident health records, report changes of condition and ensure that regulations and internal standards are met.
- Conduct Fall Risk assessments, Skin assessments, pain assessments, Fast Scale assessments
- Dementia/Memory Care programming training.
- Opportunity of growth to Senior Wellness Nurse
As a SENIOR WELLNESS NURSE your contributions and training include:
- Responsibilities as listed above for Charge Wellness Nurse
- Nurse Delegation, auditing and training Charge and Entry Level Wellness Nurses
- Assist Director of Nursing/Health Services Nurse on pre-assessments.
- Audit eMARS, med cart, skin documentation and review
- Communication with families and physicians
- Opportunities of growth to Director of Nursing/Health Services Director
What you'll need to excel as a Wellness Nurse or Nurse Care Director:
- RN or LPN license that is active and in good standing
- A passion to work with our amazing Seniors!
- Ability to work hard, support your team and build fun into the job
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!