Apply" to our Care Director Talent Pool for future consideration for any of our locations. We have nearly $500 Million invested in developing several new communities. We want to know about good talent, and keep you in mind as people move up and around within Aegis Living.
Meaningful work. Every day.
In a positive, caring, "Best Place to Work", and Best in Class luxury environment.
ARE YOU A TALENTED CARE STAFF LEADER?
As Care Director you will work as a Community based Care Staff Leader Your creativity and expertise will play a vital role in creating an environment that promotes resident safety, social engagement, and self-esteem through your leadership of the paraprofessional / care staff and hands-on care. You will recruit, hire, train and manage the paraprofessional care staff.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Interview, hire, train and motivate paraprofessional caregivers
- Assist nursing team to complete assessments
- Customize resident service plans to ensure quality of care
- Set standards that create a sense of security for residents
- Facilitate information sharing among resident, family and physician on residents’ health care issues
What you’ll need to excel at this job:
- Healthcare staff management experience required
- LVN or RN license or past nursing experience a plus
- Experience in training and development
- Ability to build a team that works hard, supports one another and builds fun into the job
- Experience working with geriatric population is preferred
- Understanding memory care programming is desired
- A willingness to work the floor and lead by example
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
- Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
We would love to keep you in mind for future openings and opportunities. In your cover letter or resume, please share the region(s) that you would prefer working in: Northern California, Southern California, Las Vegas, NV &/or Greater Seattle, WA.