In order to protect the safety of our staff and residents during this time, please apply to this position online instead of visiting the community directly. Thank you.
Do you enjoy driving and happily interacting with seniors? Are you looking for a fulfilling job with some variety in your duties?
We are looking for a driver who would also assist in life enrichment activities with the residents. Schedule is Tuesday-Saturday
Áegis has developed a very progressive culture where we place a high priority on having fun in addition to working hard. Today, Áegis is one of the most admired and emulated companies in the senior living industry. Please read the description below if you are interested in becoming a Driver with Aegis!
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Provide transportation services for residents
- Organize driving schedule and availability
- In depth familiarity with the community layout and employees responsibilities
- Assist Life Enrichment Director with activities as needed
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Compassion and understanding for senior adults including those with Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Must be 25 years of age to transport Aegis residents.
- 1 year experience working with senior adults preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Active driver license with no type A and no more than two type B violations.
- Good navigational skills
- You must be able to pass a background check and physical abilities test.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits and an enjoyable work/life balance.
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!