Immediate Part-time Concierge Position Available
Aegis at Ravenna, 8511 15th Ave. NE, Seattle, WA 98115!
The Concierge is a caring and compassionate individual who projects a professional image. The Concierge is responsible for: 1) handling the front desk and all its assigned duties; 2) providing excellent customer service; and 3) supporting the smooth operation of the marketing department.
Aegis of Ravenna is inspired by the Italian city of Ravenna. This beautiful Assisted Living property extends beyond its manicured gardens to include Waldo Woods behind our community and adjacent Maple Leaf Reservoir Park with acres of lush open space and athletic fields to share with visiting grandchildren. Our community provides loving care for our senior residents daily, our focus is to offer amazing activities, professional care, wellness services, and comforts for a full life.
- Caring and compassionate attitude and the ability to articulate true concern for people
- Strong communication skills to effectively meet the needs of residents, family members, staff members, and potential customers
- Professional appearance
- Commitment to high quality standards and service
- Strong team and leadership skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Effective conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated passion and Áegis mission orientation
- Respect confidentiality of residents and staff
The following position responsibilities are essential functions of the position. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without requested accommodation.
- Greet visitors to the Community
- Provide phone assistance
- Make appointments and assist residents in the Community
- Maintain the lobby and bistro areas
- Provide administrative assistance for staff
- Communicate effectively
- Practice effective team behavior
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Is organized and manages time effectively
- Build resident and family satisfaction
Job Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 1 year or equivalent in customer service industry/healthcare industry (preferred only)
- Knowledge of computers, internet, and software applications including Word and Excel
- Skilled in building relationships with residents, staff, and family members
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!