Are you a talented care staff leader? Do you want to join a company that provides meaningful work every day, in a luxury senior living environment?
As Care Director, you will work as a community based Care Staff Leader. Your creativity and expertise will play a vital role in creating an environment that promotes resident safety, social engagement, and self-esteem through your leadership of the care staff and hands-on care. You will recruit, hire, train and manage the care staff.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Interview, hire, train and motivate paraprofessional caregivers
- Assist nursing team to complete assessments
- Customize resident service plans to ensure quality of care
- Set standards that create a sense of security for residents
- Facilitate information sharing among resident, family and physician on residents’ health care issues
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor and have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Care Directors are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work and the story behind it, and then check out the job description below.
What you’ll need to excel at this job:
- Healthcare staff management experience required
- Experience in training and development
- Ability to build a team that works hard, supports one another and builds fun into the job
- Experience working with geriatric population is preferred
- Understanding memory care programming is desired
- A willingness to work the floor and lead by example
- Memory care experience a plus
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1
Research us. Ask around: Find out why we have been awarded the 2017 Best Places to Work - Employees Choice award by Glassdoor.com. Review our website and employee reviews on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!