LOVE THE TEAM, LOVE THE CULTURE, LOVE YOUR WORK
Meaningful work, Every day as Sales Director
Greater Seattle Area
We are in search of a WA Community based Sales Director to support us in our continued growth. Our WA Communities are advancing the art of luxury Assisted Living and offer luxury Assisted Living and Memory Care Support. As our Sales Director you will introduce premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details to our perspective residents and family members. The future location to be determined in the Greater Seattle area (Seattle or East side).
With your people skills and sales ability, together we will make a difference in the lives of others.
Your contributions to the team will include:
The Sales Director will implement and coordinate all property sales related activities. She/he is responsible for lease up of this new Assisted Living property. Duties will include outreach to the local area to prospective Residents, Resident family members and Community Leadership. The Sales Director will focus on building long-term, value-based referral partner relationships to include local Physicians, Hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities and Community Leaders. Develop and implement community and site events to increase community & brand awareness of the property. Our Sales Directors deliver service excellence throughout each perspective customer experience.
- Work with the General Manager and Senior Vice President of Sales to implement the sales/marketing plan for the property that addresses revenue, customers, referral partners, events and market.
- Gain an understanding of the property’s primary target customer and service expectations; serve the customer by understanding their issues and concerns to offer the best solution. Achieve revenue goals by increasing room occupancy through use of negotiating skills and creative selling abilities.
REQUIREMENTS: What you'll need to excel at this job:
The ideal candidate will be a team player that enjoys a challenge, is professional, upbeat, and encourages others to succeed.
- 5+ years outside sales experience required.
- 4 year Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University preferred.
- Service industry or service oriented sales experience preferred. Senior Living Industry experience is not required.
- Must have the ability to travel independently to attend functions and visit local business (a car and valid driver’s license is required for this position.)
BENEFITS: Rewarding the People Behind Our Success
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work environment.
- Initial 5 week training program, ongoing regional and annual training programs.
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off) and amazing employee meals for $1.
Research us. Ask around:
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times @ http://careers.aegisliving.com/ and why we've received the 2017 Employee's Choice Award from Glassdoor.com.
This really is a great place to work!