Looking for an amazing company, great culture,
wonderful teammates and work that has purpose?
Join Aegis Living as Sales Director
Greater Seattle Area & Eastside
LEARN ABOUT US:
As leaders in one of the fastest-growing industries in America, Aegis Living is positioned to fulfill the robust needs of America’s aging baby boomers. With one in 5 people entering retirement age in 2035, we are preparing for the baby boomers that are technologically advanced and that will expect personalized care. Aegis has 32 existing communities scattered across the West Coast. We are a 22 year old ocmpany that plans to double in size within the next 10 years. We are approaching $3 billion in real estate assets and currently have a half a billion dollars invested with 7 new communities under development.
Our Communities are advancing the art of luxury Assisted Living. We offer luxury Assisted Living and Memory Care Support. As Sales Director, you will introduce premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details to our prospective residents and family members. At Aegis Living, we are united by our passion for service. We strive to create a lifestyle for our residents that is vibrant, joyful and unexpected. And because of this dedication, our standards are high. We not only serve our residents, but we also serve our employees. We put our employees first to create a supportive workplace that, in turn, better serves our residents.
Due to our continued growth, we are in search of Community based Sales Directors in the Greater Seattle area and the East Side.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The Sales Director will implement and coordinate all property sales related activities. She/he is responsible for lease up of this new Assisted Living property. Duties will include outreach to the local area to prospective Residents, Resident family members and Community Leadership. The Sales Director will focus on building long-term, value-based referral partner relationships to include local Physicians, Hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities and Community Leaders. Develop and implement community and site events to increase community & brand awareness of the property. Our Sales Directors deliver service excellence throughout each perspective customer experience.
- Work with the General Manager and Vice President of Sales to implement the sales/marketing plan for the property that addresses revenue, customers, referral partners, events and market.
- Gain an understanding of the property’s primary target customer and service expectations; serve the customer by understanding their issues and concerns to offer the best solution.
- Achieve revenue goals by increasing room occupancy through use of negotiating skills and creative selling abilities.
With your people skills and sales ability, together we will make a difference in the lives of others.
WHERE YOU'VE BEEN:
The ideal candidate will be a team player that enjoys a challenge, is professional, upbeat, and encourages others to succeed.
- 5+ years outside sales experience required.
- 4 year Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University preferred.
- Service industry or service oriented sales experience preferred. Senior Living Industry experience is not required.
- Must have the ability to travel independently to attend functions and visit local business (a car and valid driver’s license is required for this position.)
PAY, PERKS & MORE:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work environment.
- Initial 5 week training program, ongoing regional and annual training programs.
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off) and amazing employee meals for $1.
We value diversity and encourage people from different industries to apply!
CHECK US OUT:
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times @ http://careers.aegisliving.com/ and why we've received the 2017 Employee's Choice Award from Glassdoor.com.
This really is a great place to work!