In order to protect the safety of our staff and residents during this time, please apply to this position online instead of visiting the community directly. Thank you.
Do people tell you that you are positive and fun? Can you really connect with people on a personal level? Áegis Living is a service-focused leader in assisted living and memory care that believes if you value employees and make them feel special, you will attract and retain the best. We want compassionate, hard-working leaders who want to grow with an expanding company!
As a Medication Technician your contributions to the team may include:
- Passing medication to residents under guidance of Health Services Director, Care Director and Associate Care Director using an electronic system.
- Working on the floor assisting Caregivers with ADL's when needed
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Active C.N.A. or HCA license and Nurse Delegation
- Ability to be a team player and communicate effectively
- Ability to have patience with our residents
- Ability to read and write in English
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!