In order to protect the safety of our staff and residents during this time, please apply to this position online instead of visiting the community directly. Thank you.
Do you enjoy driving and happily interacting with your passengers? Are you looking for a fulfilling job with seniors?
We are located at Aegis Ravenna 8511 15th Ave NE Seattle WA 98115
Áegis has developed a very progressive culture where we place a high priority on having fun in addition to working hard. Today, Áegis is one of the most admired and emulated companies in the senior living industry. Please read the description below if you are interested in becoming a Driver and Life Enrichment Assistant with Aegis!
Driving is a large part of the position but we want to have candidates with personality, who can contribute to the Life Enrichment Team when there might be fewer medical drives. The position would be part-time at 20 hours a week.
Your contributions to the team as a Driver may include:
- Provide transportation services for residents
- Organize driving schedule and availability
- In depth familiarity with the community layout and employees responsibilities
Your contributions to the team as a Life Enrichment Assistant may include:
- Facilitating, and conducting activities for residents alongside the Life Enrichment Director(s)
- Assist in the coordination of community wide events such as themed parties, holiday celebrations, and hosted speakers
- Participating in painting and pottery, lunch outings, shopping trips, sporting events, card games, exercise, puzzles, games, movies and so much more!
- Maintain a professional and caring attitude towards residents
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Compassion and understanding for senior adults including those with Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Must be 25 years of age to transport Aegis residents.
- 1 year experience working with senior adults preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Active driver license with no type A and no more than two type B violations.
- Good navigational skills
- You must be able to pass a background check and physical abilities test.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits and an enjoyable work/life balance.
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please apply online or contact Recruiter- Line Staff Alma Lara at (425) 449-4984 for more details.