Looking for an amazing opportunity to impact lives every day?
Are you driven by selling luxurious new life experiences?
LEARN ABOUT US:
As leaders in one of the fastest-growing industries in America, Aegis Living is positioned to fulfill the robust needs of America’s aging baby boomers. With one in 5 people entering retirement age in 2035, we are preparing for the future seniors who are technologically advanced and who will expect personalized care. Aegis has 32 existing communities scattered across the West Coast. We are a 22 year old company that plans to double in size within the next 10 years. We are approaching $3 billion in real estate assets and currently have a half a billion dollars invested with 7 new communities under development.
Aegis Living is redefining Senior Assisted Living and Memory Care with our beautifully designed communities, innovative business practices and our compassionate and dedicated team members. As our community sales expert, you will provide premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details to potential, new and existing residents and family members. At Aegis Living, we are united by our passion for service. We strive to create a lifestyle for our residents that is vibrant, joyful and unexpected. And because of this dedication, our standards are high. We not only serve our residents, but we also serve our employees. We put our employees first to create a supportive workplace that, in turn, better serves our residents
Aegis Living is also on the cutting edge of safety and health during this global pandemic. Less than 1% of our residents and staff have been impacted by COVID-19 across all of our communities and we work every day to create innovative ways for our residents to safely engage in activities and connect with their family during these challenging times.
Aegis of Corte Madera is looking for a highly motivated and driven sales leader!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The Marketing Director will implement and coordinate all community sales related activities. You will thrive on outreach to local area prospective Residents, Resident family members and Community Leadership. You’ll focus on building long-term, value-based referral partner relationships to include local Physicians, Hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities and Community Leaders. In this role, it’s critical to develop and implement community and site events that increase neighborhood & brand awareness of the community. Our Marketing Directors deliver service excellence throughout each prospective customer experience.
- Work with the General Manager and Sr. Vice President of Sales to implement the sales/marketing strategy and plan for the community to drive revenue, resident move-ins, referral partners and networking events to help penetrate the local market.
- Build credibility and relationships with the local Marin county primary target prospects and set service expectations; lead the family and the resident in making a long-term care decision by understanding their issues and concerns and offering the best solution. Achieve revenue goals by increasing room occupancy through use of strong negotiating skills and creative sales solutions.
WHAT WE NEED:
The ideal candidate will be a team player that enjoys a challenge, is professional, upbeat, passionate and encourages others to succeed.
- 5+ years outside sales experience required.
- 4 year Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University preferred.
- Service industry or service oriented sales experience preferred. Senior Living Industry experience is not required.
- Must have the ability to travel independently to attend functions and visit local business (a car and valid driver’s license is required for this position.)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits: medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!
- Initial 5 week training program, ongoing regional and annual training programs and support.
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off) and amazing complimentary employee meals.
- Most of all, an enjoyable and fulfilling work environment where you make a difference every day.
We value diversity and encourage people from different industries to apply!
CHECK US OUT:
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times @ https://www.aegisliving.com/careers/
This really is a great place to work!